Microsoft Office 2007 is most popular office suite for its flexibility, reliability and also the efficiency. Each application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc) is sorted out as a set of pre-settled tabs which are accessible just on a single click and you can see it right on light blue bar. Once you finished your work, You can save it right before closing the worksheet on the option of PDF. You can also save Product in PDF format as well if you have Adobe PDF reader installed on your system. Pictures can be cropped with even more efficiency and visual previews are also accessible without consuming too much time.
Microsoft Office 2007 Main Features
Office 2007 comes with new “Ribbon” interface for greater productivity, new looks are much better than previous version of office. Below are the new Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Plus Features:
• Complete Productivity Suite.
• Enhanced Speed with Office 2007.
• New improved looks better than Previous office.
• More Readily Available.
• Compatible with Less Specs PCs.
• One Control Platform with Office Button rather than annoying toolbars.
• Easy copy and paste with different formatting options.
• Preview Features before Making Change Live
• High Resolution and Low Resolution Flexibility and compatibility.
Microsoft Office 2007 Applications
• Word 2007
• Excel 2007
• PowerPoint 2007
• Outlook 2007
• Access 2007
• Publisher 2007
• InfoPath 2007 (Professional Plus, Enterprise & Ultimate)
• Communicator 2007 (Professional Plus & Enterprise)
• Groove 2007 (Enterprise & Ultimate)
• OneNote 2007 (Home and Student, Enterprise & Ultimate)
• Visio 2007 (Viewer only)
Microsoft Office 2007 Editions
Microsoft launched eight editions of Office 2007: Basic, Home and Student, Standard, Small Business, Professional, Professional Plus, Enterprise and Ultimate. To learn more about full features and differences between all the editions of office 2007 Click Here.
Microsoft Office 2007 released three service packs containing updates with additional features. MS Office 2007 Service Packs are cumulative, so previous Service Packs are not a prerequisite for installation.
Office 2007 Service Pack 1 was released on December 11, 2007 but it was full of a rollup of publicly released patches also it contains a total of 481 issues throughout the entire Office suite. Microsoft released Service Pack 2 for Office 2007 on April 28, 2009 with improved support for ODF, XPS and PDF standards, and included several bug fixes. MS Office 2007 Service Pack 3 was released on October 25, 2011, a full n final version with everything fixed.
Microsoft Office 2007 System Requirements
Requirements vary depending on the specific version. For Office Enterprise 2007, the requirements are as follows:
OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Server 2003 SP1, Windows 7/8/10
CPU: 500MHz CPU minimum (1.4GHz recommended)
Memory: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Hard drive: 2 GB
Graphics: 1024×768 with 256 colors
Input device(s): Mouse and keyboard
Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32-bit browser only
For detailed system requirements of Office 2007 all editions Click Here.
OFFICE 2007 DOWNLOAD LINKS
• Microsoft Office 2007 Word Only Download
• Microsoft Office 2007 Excel Only Download
• Office Professional Plus 2007 (SP3) Full Version Download | Product Key Only
• Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 Portable Download
• Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Plus Original MSDN ISO Download
• MS Office 2007 Home and Student Edition Download | Product Key Only
• Microsoft Office 2007 Standard Edition Download | Product Key Only
• MS Office 2007 Professional Edition Download | Product Key Only
• MS Office 2007 Enterprise Edition Download | Product Key Only
• Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate Edition Download | Product Key Only
How to Install – Instructions:
1. Download & Extract files using WinRar (or any other file extractor)
2. Run Setup
3. Insert Microsoft Office 2007 Product Activation Key